Are you a working parents? searching about a highest quality early education service in a day care center and /or a pre-school? Nursery world daycare center and pre-school is founded by Mrs. Ayat Audi. Ayat is a public health physician and an environmental health specialist working at the Islamic Health Soceity Organization and helps with administration of the daycare.
The nursery is opened on september 7 2011. It's a maternity carefully attention about your children. There is a parents' committee whose children attent the nursery. A carefully designed education program allows your child to develop his/her personality at pace.
Nursery World daycare and pre-school is a private subsidized organization.
We have a permitt from directorate of mother and child health for 36 children; 40 days to 5 years.
We also have a permitt from Mreijeh Municipality and a certificate concerning security.
to provide children with a safe, nurturing learning environment and the varied experiences which help them develop socially, intellectually, physically, and emotionally in a manner appropriate to their age and stage of development. Our emphasis is on:
Having fun in all the activities we do, and sharing this enjoyment with each other.
Learning to finish what we start.
Learning to socialize with each other.
Learning to listen.
Learning to accept guidelines.
Learning to be independent.
- To be recognised as a leading provider of high quality early childhood education services.
- To increase participation in early childhood education and care through the provision of quality early learning centres.
Nursery Early Education Services believes that quality learning opportunities for children are best achieved through:
- Individualized learning programmes developed from observations and through the provision of play based, resourced based, child initiated environments.
- Teaching staff with a Diploma of Teaching (Early Childhood Education), equivalency or higher qualification.
- Environment, which acknowledge, recognizes and respects the importance of other cultures.
- We have a bilingual English - French curriculum.
- We use different education methods for children.
- There are a lot of different extra activities during the following semesters: Fall term, Spring term, and Summer term. (Dance, Music, Computer, swimming, Stories and Qoran).
- Effectively promote the value of our center as a quality choice for families.
- Support and promote quality professional development opportunities for all staff.
- Address the shortage of suitably qualified teachers by innovative and positive recruitment strategies.
- Implement a programme of regular review that provides feeback on progress towards meeting Trust goals and objectives.
- Ensure daycare center environment is conductive to positive learning outcomes for children.
- Peanut free daycare.
Nursery world creating the future!!
to enroll your child on our waiting list, you must pass by to the daycare with preferably an oppointment.